broad line of Timken® Fafnir® ball screw support bearings includes
single- and double-row designs with a variety of mounting
configurations. We offer flanged and non-flanged series for both
standard and rotating nut mountings. Housed cartridge and pillow
block units facilitate bolting to machine tool surfaces.
- Materials include clean steel for longer service life.
- Incorporates tighter preload tolerances for chatter-free
cutting and tighter width tolerances for easy fit without
regrinding end caps.
- Innovative cage design permits additional balls for higher
- Features ABEC 9/ISO P2 axial running tolerances to deliver
maximum accuracy for precise tool positioning and repeatability.
- Double-row series has integral, low-torque contact seals to
exclude contaminants for reliable operation and extended service
- Available in flanged (MMF) and nonflanged (MMN) series,
simplifying installation for both standard and rotating nut
- Motion control for grinding, milling and machining centers